Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Serving size: 1 serving
Three large eggs
A pinch of Baking Soda
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 table spoons of Cream Cheese, chopped
1/3 cup Shredded Cheese
A handful of Green Onions, chopped
1/3 Bell Pepper, chopped
How to do it:
- In a small bowl, crack open the three eggs, add baking soda, salt and pepper. Use a fork or a whisk to beat together. Continue to beat for about three minutes, are until the top is covered with bubbles.
- Apply cooking spray to your pan, then add the egg mixture on a medium pan on medium heat.
- Immediately add the cream cheese squares equal distances apart on one half of the omelet.
- Sprinkle on cheese, green onions and bell peppers onto the same half of the omelet.
- Let it cook until the egg in the middle isn’t jiggly anymore, then fold, bringing the half without veggies down on the half with the veggies.
- After cooking on one side for thirty seconds, flip to other side for thirty more, to ensure that everything has been cooked all the way
- Remove omelet from skillet and serve.
There’s no better way to start your day than with a smart, healthy and easy-to-make meal. These omelets are deliciously fluffy, fresh and creamy. A healthy breakfast that’s sure to delight the whole family!